*Starts project over again because the first one was bad*
*Second one turns out worse than the first one*
If I introduce a movie to you, and we watch it together, I’ll be spending at least 99.9% of the time watching you to make sure you are responding correctly to the film.
Bully messes with karate champ. [video]
The source video is very, very worth watching. A few things to point out:
The young woman in the dark coat is continually trying to escape from the man. She has spoken to him, she’s pulled away, she’s even tried to walk away before he dragged her back. She hit him as a last resort but it didn’t do anything, he just got more aggressive.
The girl in the white jacket was walking by, recognized that a bad situation was happening, stopped, and intervened. At 0:28 she calls the man out, and continues to call him out until he breaks off attacking the young woman in the dark coat and turns his aggression on her. At which point she defends herself—and then she escorts the young woman in the dark coat safely away.
This is a hero.
The woman in the white jacket is Olga Ivanova, taekwondo world champion. That kick must have hurt like hell.
Tae Kwon Do Champion. You fucked up, bro.
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
What’s this? What’s this? There’s striped things in the air.
This picture is so good